About Memory Foam Warehouse
So, who is Memory Foam Warehouse and what are we all about?
Memory Foam Warehouse is the leading UK manufacturer and retailer of memory foam mattresses, toppers, pillows and more! As one of the longest-established online mattress retailers, we know a thing or two about getting a great night’s sleep.
With over 100 products available on our website, all designed with your comfort and support in mind, we’re sure we’ve got something to suit all of our customers, regardless of budget or requirements.
Here, we explain all about Memory Foam Warehouse and what makes us one of the leading mattress retailers in the UK.
Quality British mattress makers
We’ve been proudly designing, producing and perfecting memory foam mattresses in Britain since 2001.
However, we started working with foam in the 1970s, producing goods for the NHS. That’s 50 years of experience behind our memory foam mattress technology!
Memory Foam Warehouse is also a member of Made In Britain which exists to promote the high standards of British manufacturing and businesses.
Nowadays, the mattress magic happens in our Yorkshire mattress factory, where we also have a great selection of memory foam mattresses, toppers, pillows and beds for sale in the Memory Foam Warehouse outlet.
Factory direct prices
The benefit of buying direct from a British mattress manufacturer means you get access to high quality memory foam at a fraction of the price of some of the other well-known brands on the market.
Our mattresses are designed by industry-leading sleep experts working with the latest in memory foam innovation. From cooling mattress covers to supportive orthopedic mattresses, buy the best all for up to 70% less than comparable high street prices!
Five star customer service
Here at Memory Foam Warehouse, we pride ourselves on our exceptional level of customer service. We’re friendly, helpful and we know our products inside out. From an easy, efficient returns process to speedy home delivery, we’re dedicated to providing effective services for our customers.
But don’t just take our word for it! See for yourself what our customers have to say on our customer review page.
Meeting UK safety standards
All of our mattresses have undergone stringent fire safety tests in alignment with the UK safety standards, so you can rest easy that you and your family are sleeping in safe hands.
As British made products, every component of our mattresses must be tested to UK fire safety standards to ensure they are safe and suitable for use in your home. Our procedure is three-fold:
- Fabric mattress cover is tested to BS7175:1989
- The foam interior is tested to BS5852: Part 2: 1982
- Composite of the mattress is tested to BS7177
The benefits of memory foam
Memory foam has wide ranging benefits that can help you sleep peacefully throughout the night.
Here are just a few of them;
- Memory foam is pressure relieving and soft on pressure points
- Memory foam moulds to your body shape on contact with body heat for personalised comfort
- After a short period of time, it returns to its original shape for durability
- Memory foam beds are perfect for allergy sufferers as the high density of the foam doesn’t allow dust mites to enter
Helping you find the right fit
Whether you’re a side sleeper, back sleeper, hot sleeper, wriggly sleeper or anything in between, we’re confident we’ve got the perfect mattress for you.
From special cooling memory foam for a breathable sleep, to extra, targeted support to relieve back pain, we have hundreds of designs to choose from;
- Our essentials range is ideal for those on a budget who don’t want to compromise on the quality of their memory foam mattress.
- The Coolmax range contains breathable fibres to keep you cool throughout the night. This range is a great choice for temperature sensitive sleepers.
- The Zen range contains unique layers of memory foam to soothe joint pain.
- The Komfi range includes premium, handmade mattresses - the ultimate in sleeping luxury.
- The 4G Aircool Memory Foam cooling mattress does just that
Our helpful advisors are available online to help you find the right mattress for your sleeping needs. Alternatively, our mattress buying guide has all the information you need on the different types of mattresses in stock.
Stay in Touch
Need help? Our friendly customer service team are on hand to answer any of your questions;
If you have an order query please email firstname.lastname@example.org as our phone lines are extremely busy. Thank you
Check out our social media pages for all of our latest news!
To get started on your journey to blissful sleep, browse our full range of memory foam mattresses here.