Our Mattress Returns Policy
We’re confident in the quality and craftsmanship of our products and hope you'll be happy with your purchase for years to come. However, we understand that a mattress is a big investment for most people and if you find your purchase isn’t for you, we have a simple returns process in place.
Visit http://returns.memoryfoamwarehouse.co.uk/ and follow the instructions. It really couldn't be simpler!
As a long-standing mattress retailer, we’ve been selling mattresses online for years and have a fantastic customer service team behind us to help you throughout your journey.
Here’s everything you need to know about our mattress return policy.
Don’t Sweat it, We Offer a Cooling Off Period!
Just bought a mattress but think you might have made the wrong decision? We understand that choosing the perfect mattress can feel overwhelming! Luckily, we offer a 14-day cooling off period in which you can cancel your contract with us.
This period starts from the date you place your order and ends 14 days after you have received your purchase. Remember we can only accept returns of unused and undamaged items.
To feel secure in your decision, why not make the most of our 100 night trial? If, after this trial period you’re not completely happy, we can exchange it for you!
Memory Foam Warehouse 30 Day Returns
If you buy one of our memory foam mattresses only to find your circumstances change, we have a 30 day returns policy in place to protect your purchase.
We will accept returns of any un-opened items within 30 days of receipt of the product. We do ask that unless there is a fault with the item that you return the item at your own cost.
How to Return a Memory Foam Mattress
Returning a mattress to Memory Foam Warehouse is easy. Visit http://returns.memoryfoamwarehouse.co.uk/ and follow the instructions. Send the product to the below address with a copy of your invoice or details attached.
Any products that are returned will need a returns authorisation number attached and to be wrapped to adequately protect the mattress in transit.
Once we have received a returned item, we will process your refund through the original method of payment. Please keep in mind that it may take a few days for the money to return to your account depending on the method of payment used.
Return Policy Conditions
- You must have had your mattress for at least 30 days, which is the adjustment period.
- You must provide us with a clear photograph/s that depict the condition of the mattress you wish to return via email. These images must be provided to us before the 100-day trial has ended.
- Product/s must have been used only for its intended purpose.
- The maximum time limit for the Mattress to be compresses within the vaccum packaging is 3 weeks (21 days).
- Any return request must be raised and completed before your 100 Night Trial has ended (The 100 night Trial starts on the day of delivery).
- All return cost must be paid by the customer unless there are any manufacturing faults, if there are any manufacturing faults then pictures would need to be provided.
- if your order is missing any items, this must be reported to us within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Please be aware that we will only process your refund onece we have received your item, or our partners have confirmed recipt. Your refund may take up to 14 days.
- We are not liable and cannot take responsibility for, any bank charges that you may incur during the refund process.
The following format can be used to advise us of your intention to cancel/return any item/s and can be emailed to the address provided:
To: The Memory Foam Warehouse
Unit 1 Navigation yard
Memory Foam Warehouse
Unit 1 Navigation Yard
All of our mattresses come with a 12 month full guarantee, covering our products against any faults caused by material or manufacturing defects. Once this 12 month period has passed, many of our mattresses are also covered by a free 5, 10, 15 year or even lifetime warranty! For full details, please visit our Guarantees & Warranties page.
Exceptions, Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change our prices immediately if there is any change in the VAT rate or if there is a major change in the value of the pound against any currencies which could affect some imported items.
Please note that the actual colour of some items may differ slightly from the photographic representations shown on this internet site.
Whilst we endeavour to thoroughly test all hardware products on this site, it should be noted that descriptions of performance and suitability are purely subjective.
Product Size Tolerance
For foam products please allow for 2cm tolerance on the sizes of foam products. A 2cm variance in the size in memory foam is perfectly normal depending on conditions and room temperature and is not considered a fault.
It should also be noted that a tolerance of 5mm on the depth of foam products should be allowed. With regards to weight, a 10% tolerance should be allowed.
How to Care for Your Memory Foam Mattress
Once you’ve settled on the perfect mattress for you, there are a few easy ways to ensure your memory foam mattress lasts the distance.
A quality mattress lasts up to 15 years, so you want to keep it as fresh as possible!
- Rotate your mattress regularly
- Keep it dry
- Use a mattress protector to guard against stains and spills
Follow these simple care steps to make the most out of your investment.
Exchange Your Mattress with Memory Foam Warehouse
As a trusted memory foam mattress company, we’re certain we can find the ideal mattress for you.
Whether you’re looking for a ‘bed in a box’, affordable memory foam or luxurious comfort, we’ve got something that will fit.
Browse our mattress collection here to find yours.