What are the Pros and Cons of a Memory Foam Topper ?
There are a number of pros and cons to choosing a Memory Foam Topper over a new mattress. Before you make the decision of which is the best sleeping solution for you, read on to find out the Pros and Cons of a Memory Foam Topper.
• Toppers are a cheaper alternative to replacing your mattress entirely.
• If used on top of a mattress that is of adequate quality, the user can enjoy all the benefits of sleeping on memory foam without the higher price tag.
• A topper with a high density of memory foam will not only make your sleeping surface more comfortable, but will offer support and minimise the risk of waking up with aches and pains.
• Good quality toppers can be of benefit to those who are confined to their beds for long periods of time as the foam is breathable and can help prevent bed sores from forming.
• The toppers can be easily fitted on top of your mattress so that they do not move around while you sleep.
• Toppers come in all bed sizes and can even be used in caravans and motor homes to help improve your sleeping conditions while you’re on holiday.
• Just like the foam in mattresses the toppers are temperature sensitive and will mould to your body’s natural shape, relieving strain from your pressure points.
• Although toppers can be a cheaper option to reviving a fairly worn mattress, they will not be able to completely repair an old mattress. If your mattress is very old and offers little to no support then a new mattress would be the better option.
• Toppers do not last as long as Memory Foam Mattresses and will need replacing after a few years.
• Toppers of very low density to not have a large amount of foam in them and will therefore not offer a high level of support.
Whilst it’s obvious that the advantages of using a Memory Foam Topper far outweigh the negatives, be sure to choose one that has a high density to ensure you are getting the best quality possible.
For a wide range of top quality Memory Foam Toppers at affordable prices, visit the Memory Foam Warehouse today. They are the UK’s top manufacturer of Memory Foam Mattresses and other related sleeping products at affordable prices. Visit our website for more information or speak to our team of experts who will be able to answer any questions you may have as well as help find the perfect sleeping solution for your specific needs.